We are looking for exceptional and ambitious AngularJS developers who would love an opportunity to learn more and become full stack developers. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000 users from 190 different countries. We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working remotely.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong background in benchmarking, optimization, scaling and dealing with high levels of traffic
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required - jQuery, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Lua, Linux, Nginx, Elasticsearch, and Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job