Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Looking to expand your affiliate career within a leading iGaming Operator, based in sunny Gibraltar..?
My client, a leading iGaming operator is looking for someone to join their affiliate department to manage and drive the Affiliate programme for B2C Mobile Casino. The role will be responsible for 40% of player revenue.
The key duties of the post are as follows :
- Acquire affiliate marketing partners
- Meet ROI, New Active Player and CPA targets
- Perform competitive research, and monitor competitor’s promotional activity
- Manage existing partnerships and continuously strive to increase revenue generated by exiting deals
- Manage third party platform and relationship with provider
- Manage Affiliate payments through third parties.
- Manage Online Affiliate Program and newly registered affiliates;
- Negotiate deals with media owners and affiliates that deliver customers to the Casino product at a profitable level
- Grow and strengthen a portfolio of existing affiliates driving incremental acquisition
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the relationships with affiliate marketing partners
- Develop marketing plans and strategies
- Content monitoring to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral to support acquisition and create new promotions and initiatives to increase exposure amongst the existing base
- Present and share marketing plans to key stake holders around the business
- UK Casino Affiliate Management experience (operator side) mandatory
- Strong contact list of affiliates already established, with the ability to onboard new affiliates from the get go
- Aggressive in exceeding targets and KPIs
- Comfortable with presenting information to management as well as to affiliates and business partners.
Look no more! If this is the role for you, get in touch..
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job