Our client is looking to recruit the best talent to join their growing team in Malta and abroad.
As Account Manager, you will be in charge of building and maintaining the relationship with company partners by understanding their development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards it. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising the company's revenues and KPIs.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from an account management perspective as well as working closely with the other teams in the company such as the SEO, BI, content and development team.
What you'll be doing
- Helping the brand in maximizing revenues and other KPIs through successful negotiation and account management.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders / Content Managers to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Negotiating and reviewing current deals and cooperations with company’s affiliate partners and identifying and negotiating deals with great new brands to promote on the company’s properties.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with the operators marketing and affiliate departments.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve delivery and overall all quality.
- Attending and representing the company at different Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities for accounts, from markets to enter and partners to work with.
- Responsible for delivering detailed KPI and market tracking and analysis.
- Assisting the MD in making business related decisions based on the Business Intelligence gathered.
Who are you
- 3 + years of Affiliate / Account Management or a similar role
- New Business Development
- Proven track record in KPI analysis, reporting, and tracking
- Experience Managing Projects
- Must be highly social and a great confident communicator
- Strong Analytical Thought Process
- Must be highly proficient in MS excel
- Highly focused, accurate & detail orientated
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job