An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to maximise sales opportunities and develop and grow a portfolio of clients. If you are a team player and you are experienced in expanding business sales opportunities, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is one of the best and most ambitious providers of online and mobile casino games as well as related business solutions with the aim to provide players and its clients with the best entertainment and operational tools respectively one may find online.
The Account Manager will report to the Head of Sales & Business Development.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, ensuring a strong professional relationship with them;
- building from scratch and managing all account management activities;
- expanding business opportunities to achieve identified goals and targets in order to maximise revenue generating opportunities;
- focusing on expanding our portfolio of large operators in the gambling industry, particularly within the European market, via lead generation;
- achieving sales forecasts, budgets, KPI’s/targets as well as other projections;
- identifying and managing risks and set realistic expectations for the customer;
- participating in trade shows, sales meetings and other special events;
- driving positive relationships with key customers and converting leads into sales.
- team management and leadership skills;
- excellent verbal, reading and writing skills;
- strong account management, sales and negotiation skills together with strong knowledge of online casino products and experience in the collaboration with external partners such as online casino operators;
- extensive high-level client management experience;
- 2+ yrs experience in online casino business development management together with gaming sector experience;
- established relationships with casino operators is necessary for this position in order to be able to offer them games and related products.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job